Thursday, April 28, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things....

I thought I would spend time each day to highlight some of our favorite websites.

     Today, I start with Simply Eden Bath and Body.  We met Athena, the proprietess last year at the scenic Ogden Valley Farmer's Market in Northern Utah. We were fellow vendors.  I always liked how her booth smelled, and when it was slow, I would go over to her booth and smell each of the wonderious scents.  I fell in love with the aromas, and bought several bars of goat milk soap to give as birthday and Christmas gifts.  Everyone loved the gifts!  
 
Simply-Eden Bath & Body

     After many, many compliments, I thought I would try a bar myself.  I know, I know, I should have done it earlier, but the elegant soap was for "gifts," not for us.  The one I picked to try was the lemon grass bar.  It smelled heavenly and it made our shower smell divine!  I started using it and liked it right away.  My husband tried it too, and has said he wants the homemade goats milk all the time.

     In addition to her online store, she has a delightful blog.  I enjoyed reading about the birth of the baby Nigerian Dwarf Goat! last month  After seeing the pictures, I almost want to get into the soap making buisness just to have these cute kids around! errr, almost...

     I do hope you will stop by her shop and try some of her delights.

http://www.simply-eden.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It