Here is a list of events that we will be selling our unique, one of a kind, hand crafted fine jewelry with a Colombian flair. We are thrilled with our schedule and will post more events as we get accepted.
- The Grateful Goddess Samhain Celebration, Saturday ad Sunday, October 22 and 23 from at 11 AM - 6 PM each day, Copper Nickel Building, 2450 Grant Ave, Ogden, UT Samhain (pronounced SAH-win or SOW-in, ) is a Gaelic
festival marking the end of the harvest season, and the beginning of winter or
the "darker half" of the year.
We'll have a big variety of award winning artists and unique vendors, selling lots of hand-made and amazing wares; a variety of readers, advisers, & healers- ALL with very different talents. Also, there will be amazing food, a costume contest, and some wonderful entertainment both days.
We'll be collecting donations for 2 Ogden charities---Non-perishable food items for OWCAP and Clothing and/or books for Archway Youth Services.
So, admission is 1 of 3 things:
a non-perishable food item, a book, or a piece of decent clothing (books should be non-religious, and appropriate for 12-17 year olds).
- Local's Winter Boutique, Saturday, November 19, 2016, 10am -- 5pm, 2736 Pierce Ave, Ogden, UT, FREE
Bring a friend, neighbor or coworker with you to come and find a Beautiful Variety of Local Handmade Gifts for the holidays like: Jewelry in every style and size, Toys, Beautiful Pottery, Amazing smelling Soap and Lotion, Upcycled Gifts, Variety of Clothing for all ages, Knitted and Crocheted Treasures, Gorgeous Photography, Homemade Holiday Cookies and Goodies and so much more. What a great way to get your holiday shopping done and maybe find something for yourself also.
- Infinite Possibilities, Saturday, January 7, 201,7 10am -- 5pm, location: tba in Ogden, UT
- see you next year!
- The Grateful Goddess Gathering,
- Metaphysical Solstice Rendezvous at Rainbow Gardens,
- Moab Art Festival,
- 12th St Boutique,
- Infinite possibilities Higher Consciousness Festival 2016,
- Craft Sabbath,
- Earth Day at Ogden Nature Center,
- 65th Annual Gemstone Junction Show,