We are enjoying the break from outdoor summer boutiques, but know the break will not be for long. We have shows lined up for the late fall and early winter. We do hope you can stop by and see out booth as well as the other vendors at these events.
Local's Winter Boutique on November 21st from 10 to 5 at 2736 Pierce (1700 East), Ogden, Utah
- This is one of our favorites! Several of our favorite vendor friends will converge at the this house to sell a beautiful variety of LOCAL jewelry in every style and size, toys, beautiful pottery, homemade sopas and lotions, upcycled gifts, variety of clothing for all ages, knitted and crocheted treasures, gorgeous photography, homemade holiday cookes and goodies. What a great way to get your holiday shopping done and maybe, just maybe, find something for yourself as well.
- With us will be Our Children's Earth, An Array of Artistry, Simply Eden Goat Milk Soap and Lotion, Moonlighting Mermaid, Sweet Pea Pottery, Emery Inspires, Infused Designs, 709 Photography and Design, Black Bird and 23rd, LindyMac Treasures and Laughing Dog Design Unlimited.
Ogden Nature Center's The Nest Holiday Open House, December 5th from 9am to 4pm at the Ogden Nature Center, 966 West 12th St, Ogden, Utah
- Jenny will be here for your holiday shopping, artisan crafts, FREE gift wrapping, a bake sale and kids' crafts. There will also be fresh holiday swags and centerpieces. The trails will be open and one can warm up with complimentary hot chocolate.
Working Artists Holiday Faire, December 5th from 10am to 3pm at the Eden Center 2612 North Highway 162 (next to the Valley Market), Eden, Utah.
- René will be here working on jewelry peices while selling our hand crafted fine jewelry. This is a great chance to see him in action. There will be live music in the cabin, Athena from Simply Eden something from her line of goat milk goods, and Carrie at Into Fruition will be working on her children’ clothing that day. Perks Bakery will be actively decorating holiday cookies and will have hot spiced cider and other goodies for shoppers. The whole Eden Center will be a hub of creativity that day!
Infinite Possibilities, January 8th from 2pm to 9pm and 9th from 9am to 9pm at the historic Union Station at 25th and Wall, Ogden, UT
- Bigger and better than last year! Friday and Saturday, two full days of readings and healings,displays and demonstrations, networking and socializing, and a magical marketplace for all your unique gifts and spiritual shopping needs! Entertainment for your eyes and ears,artists,musicians and performances from some of Utah's Finest . We are now in full swing ROCKING this year’s event.