Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Pictures

Well, I did it!! I figured out how to down load pictures from our new camera to the computer.  After struggling and agonizing, I resorted to reading the owner's manual.   Come to find out there was a CD you were to download to the computer first. Who knew?? Silly me. 

I know, I know. I should have read it first.  But my thought was since our other camera was hooked up and we eaily downloaded pictures from that, we could easily plug in our new camera and *wink* pictures would be downloaded as easily.  Nope. It just didn't work that way.  We tried this and that and everything in between.  But nothing worked until we read the manual. Let this be a lesson to me and to you!! Read the manual!

And as a bonus, I learned some cool tricks I can do with my camera.  Fun!  Fun!

So.................I have been busy today uploading to our Etsy sight.


Please check out how it looks in our Etsy store by clicking on one of the pictures to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It